Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Monday!

Okay, it's happy Monday for me because I am off today. Go back to work tomorrow. Had an amazing super time at the Paper-arts-a-thon on the weekend. This was the best organized and action packed crop I have ever been to. I have organized crops before and I know they are a lot of work, but this was over the top. Our goodie bags were personalized. The food was delicious, and I'm sure I gained 12 pounds. Eggs rolls at midnight, belly dancing at two in the morning, ice cream after that, it went on and on. But the most amazing thing was how much money we raised for Holly and Terry's Joints in motion marathon. Over $9600. Wow! I did gets lots of exercise though, laughing till my stomach and face hurt, a late night walk around the fire hall with some very strangely dressed?? friends, lots of walking to the kitchen to eat and a round of "dirty shadow's" with Angie and Jill in the wee hours of the morning. I was like a zombie all day yesterday. Now today I have wash to catch up on, Connor has soccer tonight and Sarah has a rehearsal for her dance review next weekend. Tues I work and the kids have Judging for 4H, Wed is soccer for Sarah, Thurs is soccer for Connor and Band concert for Sarah, Fri I work and nothing that night. Thank God! So another nice relaxing quiet week in Harmony. Have a good one.

4 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Glad you had a great time, Josee, so glad you were a part of it! You gals, ate, stamped, scrapped, ate, danced and laughed for 'the cause'! So proud of you ALL! Til next year!

Angie said...

We did rock those dirty shadows didn't we? Love that game....

Taryn said...

I really enjoyed sitting next to and sharing my Pomtinis with you, Josee :) My gosh it was an AWFUL lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I missed the dirty shadows... please fill me in!!!
Josee will our lives ever be less busy?????