Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday and gonna be warm!



Monday morning again, but at least it is going to be nice out. We had a few tense moments this morning. Don't you love it when your son says 5 min before the bus comes, "I need a project board for today" Like I can just whip one of those up on demand. So of course the tears come, because now he won't be able to finish his country project today. So looks like I have to head to staples this afternoon so he has one for tomorrow.


Here are some pictures of my sister Tracey and her family from their vacation in California. They live in Nanaimo, which is tooooo far away from NS. Corey is her husband and Kaylie is the oldest, Hannah is the youngest. Looks like they had a great time. We sure miss you guys alot. But they will be here for Christmas this year. And if I ever get my butt in gear I would book some tickets to go see them on my vacation in Aug. I better get on that tonight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, you should really get at organizing your vacation - just remember we may not have a house but will always have room for you guys, haven't you always dreamed of sleeping under the stars.

Anonymous said...

Fogot to sign my last posting - sorry

Love Tracey

Just Plain Happy said...

Hi Josee,
Just catching up on my blog reading. I really have to save for a lap top so when I go snowmobiling or 4-wheeling I don't get so far behind! Or maybe you guys could just slowww your lives down a little! Love the hair (he really is a handsome man!), the flowers andthe pics at Disney-such a happy family! See you at BC- i hope I get my homework done! It would be a first though, wouldn't it?

DAD said...

Looking at all those baby pictures sure brings back a lot of happy memories love and miss you all Dad

Angie said...

Your sisters husband looks just like Mickey Mouse! Who is the other guy? haha. Left some comments on your earlier posts! I have been a horrible blogger lately!!! Sorry!

x-maria-o said...

Hey josee how are you i just thought i would say hi and leave you my blog url www.x-maria-o.blogspot.com anyways i just htought i would say hi and tell you that i miss you tons

Love you ♥
xoxo
Maria