Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The middle of the week!

Annie came over today and made me finally fix my screen in the screen door and the screen on the patio door. Thank you sooooo much. She has turned into the "fix it queen". I worked yesterday and you know what, working in health care really sucks some times. We are so short staffed and summer is coming which means vacations and so it will only be worse for staffing, but the only thing that matters any more is the #$%^^& budget. No money for more help and who cares about quality work anymore. It's all about doing as much as you can, with as few people as you can, and as quick as you can. Very discouraging.
I was surfing the blogs just now and I found this link to an "etsy" shop for a purse you can buy online and I wondered if Angie supplies the materials for these purses. Check this out: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5650091 Talk about recycling! Have a good one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josee,
You are so funny!!! Angie probably did donate hers!!!
The whole work thing sucks, and I hear what you are saying. I wonder if it's not time for us to pay a little more for health care ( like they do in Alberta) so there is a little "quality of life" everywhere for everyone...
Oh, they lost Mom's teeth at Evergreen so we have to buy her new ones... ask me how cheap that is! We thought the Denturist had them... The Employees are supposed to bush her teeh everyday... how did they not notice? You can bet my sister will bring that up at our next meeting...
I guess what I'm saying is everytwhere you look, bad stuff happens (like cosing the store!) but we have to look at all the good stuff ( like The paper arts a thon & your beautiful children... mine too). For us in this Country there still is more good than bad. I'm glad your on my things that are GOOD.
(would you like me to volunteer in the lab when I am done? )

Jill MacDonald said...

LOL - love the bag!
And I agree, having sisters live nearby is pretty terrific!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Josee you found a cite with purses for sale,well what a find for the queen of purses and wallets.Love mom

Taryn said...

Boobie bag. Hahahahaha! You continue to make me laugh, even since Saturday/Sunday.

Angie said...

Ok my bra is no where near a GG...and I only have two bras so I won't be donating anything!!! I am wondering if this gov't isn't just playing with our minds a bit when they frig with the healthcare system...it's like they want it to get so bad that we are willing to pay just to make it better!!! The gov't knows how to manipulate us like a child does a mother whos stressed!! lol