Thursday, May 17, 2007

Farewell to Two Much Fun!

Well, last night was the "Mystery Night" at 2MF. It was so great to see the majority of the die hards there. There was cake and coffee, of which I restrained myself from having cake. Ria and Paulette gathered us round and read a heartfelt farewell to all of us. They will be closing June 30 after 5 (kick ass years of fun) years. We were all shocked and upset. But I know this was not an easy decision for them as they have put their hearts into this store. It is really more than a store, they helped create a family of crazy scrapbook product junkies. I will miss it very much, but I hope now they will have the time to have as much fun scrap booking as we have all had over the past 5 years. I know we will continue to get together some how. All the best RIA and PAULETTE. No one will ever take you place. I better get back to work, everyone is on break and I am holding down the fort.

5 comments:

Angie said...

You can say all the nice crap you want...but I am pissed!!!! I know you are too. kidding...I will miss them so much and scrapping will not be the same without that store.

Taryn said...

So about this purse, Josee. You mentioned the black one-what is the other colour?

Just Plain Happy said...

Hi Girls,
Supportive of Ria & Paulette, Sad for ME! How selfish!It was about the BEST PRODUCT STORE but more than that it was about finding TWO NEW FRIENDS and that part we get to keep! Chin up! GIRLS! We will survive!

Anonymous said...

Waddaya mean TWO new friends ?! I found LOTS of new friends! Friends with red purses from Italy! Friends that make me laugh until I cry! Friends who laugh at my jokes!

Anonymous said...

Jose,
What can I say, it's been a blast, however, there is so much more that I need to do.
My word this year is CHANGE and I am so ready.
I think I am the oldest of us all ( not necessarily the wisest!) and I know from all my experiences that change has always been a GOOD THING for me.
I also know that staying connected to friends requires effort. My best friend once told me that GOOD FRIENDS ARE WORK. ( I thought she was crazy when she first said this but it is the sweet reality ). I will be curious to see over the next months who will be willing to do the work...You know I am all about the challenges, even in life, caus' good friends are so worth the work...