Friday, May 4, 2007


So Annie called me this morning complaining about me not posting. So I am going to her house today to show her how to set up a blog, then I can nag her too. I have been spending my days off trying to get caught up with the farm paperwork. We only have a small business and the amount of paper that goes thru this house is insane. How many trees do we waste sending bills. You know what I'm thinking. Give up sending bills, don't you agree? Why can't they email them? Maybe I will ask.

Sarah had to be at school this morning at 640 to go to Halifax for a band music festival and then shopping at Halifax Shopping Centre. She was so excited and has some babysitting money burning a hole in her pocket. I have to pick her up at 1130 tonight. Might have to set my alarm for that.

I posted this picture to introduce you to my new daughter "Connorette". The hair is out of control. Jeff is losing his mind over it. I think he is still cute. My way of thinking is "say yes to the hair so I can say no to piercings and tattoos." Looks like a great day outside, so enjoy.

3 comments:

Jill MacDonald said...

I think his hair looks great. You can still se those eyes....

J.

cpm said...

I think the hair is great...he'd be handsome long, short or bald! lol!

Angie said...

Hello hottie!!! I agree about letting the hair issue slide, but stand firm on the nipple ring!! lol
I don't appreciate your comment about the wasting of paper!! What are you trying to do bankrupt my husband? lol We kind-a hope there is always a need for paper!!!