Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day...

....to all the mothers. Is there anything cuter than a little boy who makes sure he gets up this morning before I leave for work (yah, I'm working!) to give me my mothers days card and coupons and a plant pot. He told me I could pick out any flower at the nursery and he would buy it for me. Sarah, she was still sleeping because we did not get back from the dance competition until 11 last night. But she has been working on something in her room this week that involves flowers from 2MF. It was so cute, she saw these flowers in one of my magazines and asks me if I go to 2MF could I pick her up some of theses flowers and she would pay me back. But she needed them before this weekend. Can't wait to see it. Sarah's hip hop class did a dance at the millennium dance contest yesterday, they did well, and got a bronze medal. They were saying the adjudicators were very hard marking so a bronze was very good. It was a very different dance then what I am used to watching Sarah do, but she is having so much fun with her friends and loves going to dance again. It's been a long time since she has been happy dancing. Let me tell you there were some amazing young girls there who can really dance, jazz and hip hop. It was really enjoyable to watch. We went shopping at Mic Mac to find Sarah a dress for the semi in June. She is so tiny it is hard to find a dress for her. She tried on several and got very discouraged. There were some at Le chateaux she like but all too big. I said we would go to the Halifax shopping center but she was down and did not want to. But we went and guess what, we found the dress she really liked in her size, XXS. It is strapless (yikes) pale yellow, very simple but very pretty, makes her look too grown up. Got a little sweater for her shoulders. Spent too much, but it was the only one. I better get back to work.

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

$$$'s well spent! Isn't it awesome/kinda scary at the same time, watching your kids grow up? Glad to hear Sarah is enjoying dance, once agan. Happy Mother's Day!

Angie said...

Happy moms day!!!Good to hear your daughter story!!!